Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Dreaded Dreadnoughts!

Hiya! I'm back with a post on how the dreads turned out, not very advanced stuff but it looks fairly allright if ye ask me :)
I'll be doing the base later on with some snow and stuff, hopefully it'll look nice. If you wonder why his arms are a bit off, it's because it's an Ironclad Dreadnought converted into a regular one, using some parts from a Venerable Dreadnought(and yes, I am sort of a cheapskate when I can).
Now! Second dreadnought is a venerable one... Pretty standard(a bit gaudy if ye ask me, but that's how I envision the VenDread), but I'm pleased with how it turned out. There is a sorry pattern emerging here with the base and all that so i think i will have to get some sprues and glue+snow ;)

That would be all for this post, for those who might read this in the grim and dark future where there are only Blogs and war..


No comments:

Post a Comment