Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Them Wolves Are On The March!

Hiya! Forgot about the blog for a couple of days, but hey it happens. to make up for that i'm going to talk a little bit about what little news there are this week for my sake in the grim future of the 41st millenia.

So my girlfriend has started painting the Tomb Kings from Warhammer Fantasy for a little while back, first thing she bought was this box of skeleton warriors, but the sprues have diminished fast for her and we needed to get some more stuff! (HEEEEELLOOOO Total Wargamer). For those of you who don't know about the cheap retailers of Games Workshop miniatures, head over to the above mentioned site or to Wayland Games to see their collection of minis!

Where I was going with this was actually just to tell you that I just ordered Thunderwolf Cav. Arjac Rockfist and some fenrisian wolves for myself. As for my gf, she ordered Tomb Guards, Ushabti w/CC weapons and as a little "here's some help on the way in the hobby" I bought her Prince Apophas.

I also got my hands on a cheap Trygon/Mawloc box from a friend of mine who wasn't going to use it, TYRANIDS LOOT!! :)

The title in itself is a pun, I ordered some space wolves(that is how they march), on the other hand it is the month of march too, kind of funny but not i guess. anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment